Wednesday 8 May 2013

Heavens Chorus

The leaves are making their first appearance here in NS. Spring has sprung. It's a good day.

It will be a wonderful day when we hear the heavens praising God. If the sound is anything like the beauty of the night sky or the morning sunrise, or the first signs of spring, we are in for a treat. It will certainly be a taste of his glory.

Psalm 89:6 - "For who in the skies can be compared to the Lord?"

Let The Heavens Praise. And when the heavens begin to praise, we will join with them in song. It will be a great chorus.

Psalm 68:32 - "Sing to God, O kingdoms of the earth; sing praises to the Lord".

There are some who have heard this chorus - angels joining with them in worship. There was one time in worship during a Gathering of the Watchmen For The Nations in Gander, NL, that I had a sense of being surrounded by a choir of angels. I've yet to hear them with physical ears, but I'm always open to that. It will surely be a sweet moment when I do. In Gander, I remember slipping off my shoes because it felt like I was standing on holy ground.

Psalm 68:33 - "O rider in the heavens, the Ancient Heavens; listen, he sends out his voice, his mighty voice."

Listen.

E.

No comments:

Post a Comment